We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Barbara appartments /Ferry trips

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire, UK
Santa Barbara appartments /Ferry trips

We are thinking of booking at The Santa Barbara appartments, in October.Any feedback?

While we are there, we hope to take a ferry or three.....any suggestions for destinations? We are active pensioners.

kent uk
reviews: 1
1. Re: Santa Barbara appartments /Ferry trips

Hi just wondered if you visited the santa barbara apartments in limassol as i was also going to book these for june 06for 2adults and 4 children.Jut was a little worried as only eer used a uk travel agent.Thanks

limssol
2. Re: Santa Barbara appartments /Ferry trips

if you mean something like a cruise you have some good options.

There are some nice cruises to Rhodes island 2 or 3 nights for reasonable prices. mid class cabin will cost you 130CYP per person all inclusive.

Similar 2-3 days cruises are also for Israel and Egypt, Syria and Lebanon but i wouldnt recomend those.

Active pensioners you can have a look and book your own experience in Cyprus in the tour page of

www.limassolhotel-link.com.cy

I would recomend the safari and dont forget to visit the Time Elevator in Limassol. It gives you the history of Cyprus in its own unique way.

kent uk
reviews: 1
3. Re: Santa Barbara appartments /Ferry trips

Hi i was refering to the santa barbara apartments.Just a little worried about not using uk tour operator.Thanks

Hants, UK
4. Re: Santa Barbara appartments /Ferry trips

I agree with the reply regarding cruises. They pick up from your hotel and take you to the port or you can join at the port, the No.30 goes all the way there. I have done the Israel/Egypt and the Egypt only. For Egypt I have been lucky to do it 2 day, and a 3 day option plus the day by air. I would put these 3 options in the following order. First the 3 night cruise with an overnight in Cairo in a 5 star hotel. The ship docked in Alexandria and we drove to Cairo. Then returned the following day. We were at the pyramids before the day trippers and this was a great advantage. All the main sights of Cairo were included in the tour and the night in the hotel was very comfortable.

The second option is the day by air from Paphos. You get picked up from Limassol by coach (6.0a.m approx) and return about half past midnight to Limassol. As you fly direct to Cairo you get all the sightseeing in the one day. It was well organised and comprehensive.

The third option is the 2 night cruise. Better than not going but you only see the Pyramids, Cairo Museum, a Papyrus craft shop and a jewellery place. The coach is from Port Said to Cairo and return, so nearly 6 hours of the day is onboard the coach. Still the ship is good.

5. Re: Santa Barbara appartments /Ferry trips

Hi,

Hubby and I went looking for these apartments last year as we just love Limassol and had seen these advertised.

We eventually found them (our fault) and they looked ok. Seemed to be a mix of holiday and permanent home apartments. They are off the road and not too far from a bowling centre plus new cinema. Within walking distance of the Tourist Area and not far at all from the beach.

Not for us, as we like to be at the other side of the Tourist Apartments, but, as I said, they look ok.

This will be our second time doing it ourselves (going for 4 weeks - £765.00 for flights plus 2 bedroom apt.) wouldn't do it in a country I didn't know but wouldn't hesitate in Cyprus as the people are so lovely.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Janet

Hants, UK
6. Re: Santa Barbara appartments /Ferry trips

These are not listed by the Cyprus Tourist Office for Holiday rental. They are mainly private owners who rent out.