We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlantica bay hotel limassol facilities.

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lincoln
atlantica bay hotel limassol facilities.

hi their, i am due to go to the atlantica in limassol (half board )and would like to know of the facilities their so that i dont need to take extra ie kettle, iron, hairdryer, also i would definatly need a fridge as my husband is a diabetic and will need one for his isulin, what i have read so far is that yes we can have one but will have to pay every time we open it. is this true? my last question is to do with the eating facilities can you buy and eat outside of the hotel restaurant, and do the men have to wear long trousers or can they wear 3/4 length trousers. thank you to any one who answers this.

lincoln
1. Re: atlantica bay hotel limassol facilities.

with refererence to the atlantica can anyone let me know how much it is to upgrade once you are their from half board to all inclusive as i have been told it would be better to do, through the travel agents it works out really expensive, thanks to whoever answers.

2. Re: atlantica bay hotel limassol facilities.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:38 am, June 30, 2005