We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarkets

Which Larnaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
reviews: 10
supermarkets

hi, we will be staying in pervolia at the end of June,can anyone tell me the best supermarket to do our shopping, I have been told that orphanides has closed down.We have a car so we can get around.

thank you

jayne

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 74
1. Re: supermarkets

Hi, in the village there is a fairly large supermarket, also a carrefour witch is cheaper near the airport roundabout ,in Larnaca there is a Lidil on the right near the port roundabout for the nearest Carrefour in Larnaca ,drive up Makarios ave it leads off the seafront by the tourist info go past the bank of cyprus you will see a high rise blue building near the famagusta tavern on the corner is the sunflower apartments turn in there then turn left at the end of that road turn right. there is a coffee shop just before carrefour also there is a large fruit-veg outlet across the road.

There is another supermarket in the area next to the kition ruins and a bakery across the road I think it is called salids.

Tip try carrefour unsliced bread 95 cents they will slice it for you.Julie

manchester
reviews: 10
2. Re: supermarkets

thank you julie

Larnaka, Cyprus
reviews: 32
3. Re: supermarkets

Debenhams, Metro, Carrefure, Lidl (one towards Dhekelia and the second in Arradipou) and Alpha Mega next to Kamares. You can see them all in Google Maps Larnaca, just search supermarkets

4. Re: supermarkets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 07, 2014