We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cyprus apartments

Which Larnaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
norfolk
reviews: 11
cyprus apartments

Hi all, i wonder if anyone is able to help me. I am visiting cyprus this summer for 3 weeks and looking for 4 apartments together, 3 with two bedrooms and one with one.

I have been looking and they are either in a hotel ( which i dont want) or single apartments.

We want to stay in Larnaca as family are there and we are obviously on a budget, as I imagine everyone is this year.

many thanks

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 72
1. Re: cyprus apartments

Hi, you could have a look at the Frangeogio, in Larnaca town, you do not say which area of Larnaca you wish to stay in. but I think that you would be better of looking on. holidaylettings.co.uk or ownersdirect.co.uk. and look for a four bedroom property. it can work out much cheaper and you get a good standard of accommodation, fridge freezer/washing machine/cooker not just hot rings.Julie

2. Re: cyprus apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 22, 2014