We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Serenity One Villa, Pervolia

Which Larnaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangor, United...
reviews: 14
Blue Serenity One Villa, Pervolia

We stayed in this villa in August this year and it was not a pleasant experience (too many negative things to mention). Anyone else out there had the unfortunate pleasure of staying there?

Contacted the owner but still no response to our complaints!!! basically if you are thinking of booking it DONT!!!! book elsewhere.

London, United...
1. Re: Blue Serenity One Villa, Pervolia

Hi. We have been looking at this villa, can I ask what was wrong with it?

Bangor, United...
2. Re: Blue Serenity One Villa, Pervolia

Hi

Ive stayed in a lot of private villas and this was a hovel. Black mould and damp everywhere, the musty smell was over powering as soon as you entered. The fridge didnt work properly throughout our stay. The furnishings needed a good wash. Basically i could go on! Its the only holiday were i have wanted to come straight home. Mr thompson the owner replied quickly when we wanted to book (wanted our money) but still.hasnt replied to my complaints!! So my advice would be look elsewhere and save your money. Please feel free to post again if you want anymore info

Bangor, United...
3. Re: Blue Serenity One Villa, Pervolia

Hi

Ive stayed in a lot of private villas and this was a hovel. Black mould and damp everywhere, the musty smell was over powering as soon as you entered. The fridge didnt work properly throughout our stay. The furnishings needed a good wash. Basically i could go on! Its the only holiday were i have wanted to come straight home. Mr thompson the owner replied quickly when we wanted to book (wanted our money) but still.hasnt replied to my complaints!! So my advice would be look elsewhere and save your money. Please feel free to post again if you want anymore info

London, United...
4. Re: Blue Serenity One Villa, Pervolia

Thank you so much for coming back to us. We will go back to the drawing board & look elsewhere.

Bangor, United...
5. Re: Blue Serenity One Villa, Pervolia

No problem, I am just glad that we have sites such as Trip to warn us of the dangers out there. I hope you find what you are looking for - Cyprus is a lovely island and Pervolia was very convenient for Larnaca airport, literally a ten minute drive. We stayed in Pissouri the year before and that was beautiful and very rustic. If you need any advice please dont hesitate to post. Happy searching!

6. Re: Blue Serenity One Villa, Pervolia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 pm, July 05, 2013
7. Re: Blue Serenity One Villa, Pervolia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 07, 2014