We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

Which Larnaka hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barnstaple, United...
reviews: 132
Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

Hi all, I will be based in Larnaca on an upcoming trip and am trying to find tour companies that offer Day trips/Excursions to Nicosia and Kyrenia in the North.

Does anyone know of any tour companies that offer such trips from Larnaca?

Any help would be most appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 72
1. Re: Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

Hi,Here is the details of a tour operator that I have used.

Tecoma Travel and tours Ltd

www.tecoma.com.cy

You can get to Nicosia easily by bus from Larnaca Promenade if you do not wish to do the guided tour,for info pop into the tourist office near the end of the Prom down the side of the sun hall hotel.

also have a look at.

larnakaregion.com

Julie

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 72
2. Re: Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

Hi, again I have just looked on telecoms website and they do not have Kyrenia listed have a look at this one they have the info you need.

htpp://www.argonaftis.com/en/content-pages/2

Julie

Barnstaple, United...
reviews: 132
3. Re: Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

Hello and thanks for the links.

Have you had any experiences of "Eman Travel" (http://www.emantravel.com/article.php?id=65) in the past? They seem to offer the sort of excursions I am looking for.

Many thanks,

James

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 9
4. Re: Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

Hello,

I've just come from Cyprus and followed your advice. I would definitely recommend using Tecoma - they are very professional and well organised. I thoroughly enjoyed my excursion with them on Sunday and the guide was excellent and just knew how to present just the right information. It couldn't have been better.

I wasn't so happy though with another excurison I had on Saturday, this time round with Medtravel in a jeep with no AC. They took us to Lefkara just to pop into a souvenir shop with salespersons who just wouldn't take no for an answer and then off we went without having had the opportunity to see anything of the village. On top of that, I discovered later, when it was too late, that the lace I had bought in Lefkara was 20 euros cheaper at the airport.

This was just one unfortunate experience. The rest of my stay in Cyprus went on wonderfully, but just choose well.

Vanessa

Larnaka, Cyprus
5. Re: Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

hi everybody.does anyone travel with Eman Travel.are they good.because i am planning to do 1 day excursion with them

6. Re: Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

Thank you julie the tourist office had precious info and maps and i would not have known where to find it

7. Re: Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

Thank you julie the tourist office had precious info and maps and i would not have known where to find it.

Larnaka, Cyprus
reviews: 18
8. Re: Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

Hi there. If I may suggest it would be better on booking a guided tour with a licensed tourguide just for you. There are various tours and taylor made ones. The prices are similar to the big tour companies. If u are up to 4 pax then it should be a great day for u. Enjoy

9. Re: Day trips/Excursions from Larnaca to Nicosia and Kyrenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 11, 2014