We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

Which Larnaka City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York, United Kingdom
reviews: 1
Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

Hello there Travel Advisors!

I have booked to visit Cyprus between 21st-27th April. I am staying in Larnaca and want to do as much sightseeing as possible, all around the country.

Unfortunately, as hard as I've tried, I can't find any websites for companies offering bus excursions/sightseeing day trips. I've found plenty of links for public transport, which is of course an option too.

I was looking for something similar to this... http://www.gorgotravel.com/excursions.html

Decent prices, good options (Though that company is based in Paphos)

I know companies like that are out there in Larnaca (since I found similar in Protaras in April last year) I just can't find them! Those that I have found are either for jeep safaris or extreme sports, both of which I'm not interested in. I just want to be picked up, taken to nice places, then dropped off :)

I'd especially like to see Kyrenia and Famagusta and since it's my girlfriend's first time on the island, she'd really like to see the Troodos Mountains and Nicosia for some shopping (my credit card is trembling already!)

I don't wish to drive in Cyprus - I'd like to leave the driving to someone else for a change.

If you can suggest anything, that would be FANTASTIC! Thank you so much!

Steve.

Cyprus
reviews: 71
1. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

If you are staying in a hotel or apt complex you will definitely find brochures for day trips for all around the island. If not, just pop into a hotel or look out for almost any travel agency and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 85
2. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

Hi, Steve if you go into the tourist info ,just off the prom down by the side of the sunhall Apts,they will give you info on tour companies.you can also get the bus to.Nicosia/Limassol /Ayia Napa from the prom cost about 7 euro return Julie.

York, United Kingdom
3. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

Hi Julie and GDane,

Thanks for your replies... It's much appreciated! I'll be sure to follow the steps you've mentioned.

Thanks again! Really kind of you guys!

Steve.

Sheffield, United...
4. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

Hi Steve

http://www.argonaftis.com/en/content-pages/2

This company,,do extensive tours, including one you mentioned to the North.

They will pick you up in your hotel.

Also the hotel will have lots of brochures from companies who provide tours and if you are using a tour operator.. they will have tours as well.

You are right though.. limited website information..

Julie is right pop into the tourist board.. they will help

Best Wishes

Jackie

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
reviews: 15
5. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

its very true that there is very little information online about what is available, but a couple of the main exzcursion providers are Salamis tours, louis tours and eman tours (based in the east but will give you an idea if itineraries an dplaces to visit)

they all have websites but info is a little sketchy and you may need to wait until you arrive to get confirmed prices.

6. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:51 pm, August 17, 2012
Edited: 2:51 pm, August 17, 2012
7. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:51 pm, August 17, 2012
York, United Kingdom
8. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

Wow, thanks ever so much for the information folks...

Jackie... Thanks for the link! I also stumbled across that website and it's a great one for me to bare in mind! Thanks again!

CyprusSeaView... Thanks for the names of those tour operators... I'll take a look now... Very helpful - Thank you!

Guildford_Cypress... That's a very useful link... Thank you very much, I also found this PDF which could be useful for others using public transport in Cyprus... ( …visitcyprus.com/media/…BUSES_ROUTES.pdf ) My only problem with this is that my trip lands during Orthodox Easter (the only time I could get off, I'm afraid). I hear Cyprus is rather quiet at this time and that public transport is a bit difficult... But none the less, it's a great link that I'll look into!

Thank you everyone!

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 9
9. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

Hello,

This post might be too late for you, but for others having a similar query I would like to recommend Tecoma. For further details please refer to my post tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190379-i9559-k443…

I hope this helps.

Vanessa

Hong Kong
10. Re: Excursions around Cyprus from Larnaca

Hi, All, This is Ken from Asia and I like to take a week vacation in Cyprus, during the first week of April (Easter 2013) starting from Larnaca. Can some one advices me on taking local bus during Easter to travel all over Cyprus, as it is a rather small island. I guess I will spend one-two nights per town during my week long vacation starting Mar 29 2013.

Many thanks for any information or bus schedule!!