We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kinmel Bay
reviews: 6
Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please

Hi were are looking to stay in Northern Cyprus in August 14, I have visited Limosol, Aya Napa, Protarus previously,

Can anybody please give us some advice we are planning to book the Denizkizi Hotel

Need some help on Nightlife not looking for the clubbing……. Too old now just decent bars to listen to music and have a few beers at nights

We could also do with some advice as we like to have our holiday with out children being in the same hotel, we have nothing against children but like to holiday at child free hotels and resorts

Also looking for a few boat trips during the day especially sunset cruses

Cost of local beer / drinks also would be of help

Many Thanks

Paul and Trudy

7 replies to this topic
Fareham, United...
reviews: 20
1. Re: Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please

Check out The Hideaway Club for an adult only hotel. Set in the hills - so away from the beach but a lovely pool and nice breezes which you will appreciate in August. It's about 20 tl for a taxi to the harbour and you'll get loads of advice on where to eat and where to go from both the staff and the regulars. Expect to pay about 5 tl for a large beer and around 8 for wines and spirits. It is a lot cheaper than the south and a great place for a holiday.

There are loads of boat trips advertised all around the harbour, we never do them but lots of people do. We are booked to go back to The Hideaway for our 14th visit in 6 years this June, but read the reviews and see if it's what you're looking for.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
reviews: 4
2. Re: Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please

I'd go for the Pia Bella, less than a mile out of town just past the Hospital. It's not advertised as adults only, but is very much geared towards adults (probably middle aged adults) I have been here about 6 times and have only ever seen 2 children there. It is about 15 mins flat walk into Kyrenia and the harbour, where there are many restaurants, and the hotel restaurant is very good if you prefer half board. Buses pass the door too.

Kinmel Bay
3. Re: Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please

Thank You, Happy New Year

Kyrenia, Cyprus
reviews: 26
4. Re: Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please

I agree with both of the above posts, in the summer the deniz kizi hotel does get very busy and there will quite afew kids around. Also consider the High life hotel East of Kyrenia, the Bellapais Monastry village and the Bella View. All these operate no kids under 12 policy...they are all very good!

Kinmel Bay
5. Re: Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please

Thank You

London, United...
6. Re: Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please

I would recommend the Bellapais monastery Village hotel, also Bella view Hotel and Hideaway hotel. all of these are boutique adult only hotels. set in the foothills of Kyrenia.

N.Cyprus
reviews: 4
7. Re: Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please

Bella View Boutique Hotel cyprusholidayadvisor.com/hotels/bella-view.h…

Hideaway Club Hotel cyprusholidayadvisor.com/hotels/hideaway-clu…

Bellapais Monastery Village cyprusholidayadvisor.com/hotels/bellapais-mo…

Reply to: Kyrenia Adult Hotel help Please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia