We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Bus Tour

Which Famagusta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Red Bus Tour

Has anyone been on this recently? If so, can you let me know the information they required prior to boarding the bus.

I'm going on holiday at the beginning of October and really want to go on this trip but they apparently require passport number, date of birth before we get there. Can understand this information would be required on the day but I'm a bit nervous about sending this much information before we actually need to.

Can anyone let me know if they just booked when they got to Cyprus and whether this information was needed before the day?

Thank you

Wigan, United...
reviews: 43
1. Re: Red Bus Tour

Hi,

Book when you get to Cyprus. Passport numbers etc are only required if you are doing the all day trip to Famagusta which obviously takes you into the Turkish occupied zone over the green line hence the need for your passport.

There is the village tour trip around all the little villages in the Paralimni area and they now do a trip around Larnaca itself. Well worth doing.

2. Re: Red Bus Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, February 08, 2011