We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grecian Park Hotel v Nissi Beach Hotel?

Which Cyprus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shaftesbury, United...
reviews: 7
Grecian Park Hotel v Nissi Beach Hotel?

Hello,

I am torn between these two hotels! We are hoping to get married at one of them next June - has anybody got any experience of either one?

I have checked out the reviews - The Nissi Beach has really good one and the ones for the Grecian Park are a bit mixed. The only things that put me off the Nissi Beach is the fact that it is close to Ayia Napa and maybe not as private as the Grecian Park for a ceremony?The setting for the Grecian looks lovely, close to Protaras which I thought was good, although I have read recent reviews describing it as 'a bit like Blackpool'?

Any comments would be welcome, thank you for your help.

Mile High
11. Re: Grecian Park Hotel v Nissi Beach Hotel?

The Aeneas is a five star in the Nissi Bay area. Not sure if they do Wedding Packages though

Shaftesbury, United...
reviews: 7
12. Re: Grecian Park Hotel v Nissi Beach Hotel?

Your experience at Grecian Park sounds awfu kcharalal! I understand that it was a busy period, but it's worrying that they can let their service slip that badly - no matter how busy they were.

I haven't heard of the The Aeneas, but will certainly check it out, thanks.

13. Re: Grecian Park Hotel v Nissi Beach Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, August 13, 2009