We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seats reservations from Luxemburg to Saarbrücken in Bus 130.

Which Luxembourg City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buenos Aires...
Seats reservations from Luxemburg to Saarbrücken in Bus 130.

Dear Sirs;

I am going to travel from Luxemburg to Frankfurt the 5th nov 2012. I am going to depart from Luxemburg at 1315 taking the Bus 130 to Saarbrücken. How do I make the reservations for this bus and for the train (ICE9555) going from Saarbrken to Frankfurt?

Thanks in advance.

Mario Zambra.

Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Luxembourg City
1. Re: Seats reservations from Luxemburg to Saarbrücken in Bus 130.

Note that there is also a direct bus Luxembourg-Frankfurt: www.delux-express.de/

It is slightly slower than the bus+train combination, but might be cheaper and more convenient.

I think you should be able to book on www.bahn.de .

Luxembourg City...
Destination Expert
for Luxembourg City
2. Re: Seats reservations from Luxemburg to Saarbrücken in Bus 130.

Another thing: 130 is the number of the ride, not the number of the line. It identifies the bus leaving at 13.15 in particular, not the bus to Saarbrucken in general. Bus *line* 130 in Luxembourg is something different.

3. Re: Seats reservations from Luxemburg to Saarbrücken in Bus 130.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 25, 2013