We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with flight to Malta

Which Valletta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlantic City, New...
reviews: 31
Help with flight to Malta

I'm trying to book a flight from either Newark, Philadelphia or Kennedy airport to Malta. Any suggestions....the cheapest I found was $1,050 before taxes on Lufthansa from Newark with a stop in Munich. Are there any direct flights from any of these airports to Malta...I wasn't having luck finding any. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
reviews: 3
1. Re: Help with flight to Malta

Try routing through Dublin Ryanair have direct flights from Dublin to Malta takes just under 4 hours you can fly kennedy to dublin but if that price you got is return then thats not bad.

Atlantic City, New...
2. Re: Help with flight to Malta

I'm sorry, yes that price is round trip....do you think I should wait or book it now to get that price. I will look into flying to dublin ....thanks.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
reviews: 11
3. Re: Help with flight to Malta

Airmalta operate to Munich , but which date ?

The flights are code shared with LH , I think !

www.airmalta.com

Edited: 3:13 pm, December 11, 2011
Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
4. Re: Help with flight to Malta

You could look at the Airmalta schedule and then try to connect with the cheapest flight you find to say London , Rome, Paris or Brussels and Frankfurt .

Most search engines will not give connections that have long stopovers but you could find a deal that allows you a night stop in one of these cities and still make good value.

The combinations are various

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
5. Re: Help with flight to Malta

Found a 789 dollar fare from Phil to London heathrow to Malta with US airways and Airmalta last week of March .

But $1050 is a good fare IMO !

Atlantic City, New...
6. Re: Help with flight to Malta

The trip is for the last week in July...maybe that's why it's more money. Wow $789 would be great....and the only problem with going in the summer with a stop over in London would be the Olympics so I am sure that will bring the price up also. I am going to check out the connecting flights and see what i could find. Thank you so much.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
reviews: 3
7. Re: Help with flight to Malta

You might also want to check out the weather in Malta around that time can be very hot.

Atlantic City, New...
8. Re: Help with flight to Malta

I'm actually trying to book it for my sisinlaw and my niece and since she is a teacher and my niece a student, summer is the only time they will be able to travel. I am sure it is going to be very warm. We were in Italy around the same time a few years ago and it was very hot.

9. Re: Help with flight to Malta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 12, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Valletta