We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer from airport

Which Sliema hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, England...
reviews: 3
transfer from airport

Can anyone help please and tell me the best way to get from teh airport to Palace hotel Siliema?

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 15
1. Re: transfer from airport

Karen

Do you mean by public transport or are you hiring a car at the airport and need road directions?

In the meantime have a read of the top questions about Sliema in particular "I need info re taxis/car hire/aiport transfers/public transport in Malta". Also go back to the main Malta forum and look at the top questions about Malta especially the one about how to get from the airport.

Bristol, England...
2. Re: transfer from airport

not sure if I want to get a taxi or bus, which is cheapest?

Manchester
3. Re: transfer from airport

Taxi from the airport would be 20 euro and is obviously the quickest and best way to get to your accommodation. Other options, are a shared mini-bus transfer booked on line, or go for an airport bus. The bus is the least expensive at 2.60 euro per person if not many of you are travelling - but you will be carrying your luggage uphill to get from Sliema front to your Hotel, and your time of arrival may be a factor in your choice.

Edited: 4:01 am, September 12, 2012
Sheffield, United...
reviews: 15
4. Re: transfer from airport

As Shembo writes it depends on how many people are travelling. If you do not know the location of your hotel, or Sliema, I would get a taxi as you are taken straight there with no messing. Either book online before and they will be waiting at arrivals hall with a large card with your name on . Alternatively there will be taxis at the airport. If you look at the links I gave in post 1 procedure is listed. Enjoy your holiday.

barnsley,south yorks
5. Re: transfer from airport

Hi, I used Travel republic for a return taxi transfer to Bugibba £16.75

Hope this helps :)

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
6. Re: transfer from airport

Get the weekly ticket in the airport €12.00 the x2 bus stops nearly outside your hotel on the right hand side when you walk out of the airport.

7. Re: transfer from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, September 15, 2012
8. Re: transfer from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sliema