We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices and info

London, United...
reviews: 3
Prices and info

Hey,

(sorry I posted in another thread too, but then realised it was quite dated so thought I better add here too just incase)

I am going with my boyfriend to Malta (Masalform, Gozo actually) in two weeks time -

any recommendations for the best supermarkets to stock up on self catering that would be nearby?

Also, any good bars we should know about? We like beer, wine and music.

Also, we'd like a 'proper' night out at some point, any ideas? dancing etc would be good... though we were wondering if they were the other side of the island, what's the best way to get back to Masalform and how much?

Your answers, in advance, greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Leah and Chris

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
1. Re: Prices and info

hello, you are going to gozo DANCING sorry wrong place unless you want nightclubs which are at xlendi mostly for teenagers. .plenty of supermarkets and a good one on the way to marsalforn from victoria gwr something like that good choice and not bad prices.

There is a bus from victoria to marsalforn.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
reviews: 73
2. Re: Prices and info

I think dancing in Gozo will be a challenge but there are lively bars and beautiful places to sit & watch the world go by. Try lively Xaghra Square. I think hiring a car for a couple of days will be a good idea. I love D Bar in Qala as well, fantastic pizza!

3. Re: Prices and info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Island of Gozo