We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help! Whale watching or glacier trek

Which Reykjavik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
reviews: 5
Please help! Whale watching or glacier trek

Hello

Booking excursions for my trip next week.

Itinery so far...

Day 1 - Arrive. Transfer to hotel via the Blue Lagoon (with Travel Bus)

Day 2 - Whale watching in the day (www.elding.is) Northern lights tour in the evening (Viator)

Day 3 - Golden circle and snowmobiles (cant decide between snowmobiles.is, mountaineers.is or viator) - any suggestions please?

Day 4 - Depart home at 3:30pm

A few queries...

Who to book golden circle and snowmobiles with out of the above companies?

On day 2 instead of the above i am tempted to book the tour with mountainguides.is - glacier walk and northern lights. Glacier walk looks really fun and perfect to get a real feel of Iceland. Is it ok to do his and golden circle or a bit to much?

If I was to opt for the glacier walk instead of the whale watching, is there anywhere in Reykjavik to easily spot whales and dolphins from land? On our last day we will have the morning to do as we want so this may be a good time to see the whales as well as i really don't want to miss out.

Thank you

1. Re: Please help! Whale watching or glacier trek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 05, 2014