We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iceland trip through Living Social

Which Reykjavik hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Iceland trip through Living Social

There's a deal from Living Social for a trip with flights included to Reykjavik. It also includes the following, and the price p/person is USD $1149 to travel between February or March next year. I'm just wondering if it's true? have someone ever used LS for a getaway like this? Thanks for your advice! Gaby

•A Five-Day Trip to Iceland, Including:

•Northern Lights Viewing (When Possible)

•Full-Day Golden Circle Tour with Stops at the Golden Waterfall and Geysir

•Guided City Walk through Reykjavik

•Blue Lagoon Hot Springs Visit

•Round-Trip Flights from JFK or Boston Logan Airport to Keflavik Airport

•Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotels and Group Activities

•Three Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations in a Standard Room at CenterHotel Plaza

•Four Breakfasts, One Welcome Drink, and One Traditional Dinner

•Private LivingSocial Adventure Guide

•All Airline Taxes and Entrance Fees Included

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 2
1. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

If you planned the same trip yourself you'd pay about the same, probably less depending on accommodation and quality/group size of tours. If you're going to Iceland alone it would be fun to have a large group to hang out with? For me I wouldn't like this tour group mentality and limitations in a country as friendly, quirky and easy to travel in as Iceland. Good luck!

New York
2. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

my hubby and I purchased it...and are very excited to go! hopefully it will be awesome!

3. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, November 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
4. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

Gabriela, if you wait until March 27 or so you could fly from Pearson on an Icelandair tour, there are several on offer and I'm assuming you are in Toronto ON. I will be there the first week of April and will be flying to Akureyri for a couple of nights. I was in Iceland this April and hope to go in June 2014.

Go and enjoy yourself!

Living room
reviews: 44
5. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

anyone go on the living social trip? how was it?

West Midlands
reviews: 41
6. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

I've just come back from Iceland. There are similar trips through LS and Groupon on offer to us in the UK. We organised the trip ourselves at approx the same cost. We stayed at the hotel you mentioned and it is in a top location and I can definitely recommend it. I say Go For It!!

Pittsburgh, PA
reviews: 24
7. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

I am doing a groupon Iceland trip in November. It's very true! The Icelandic travel agency we have been working with is FANTASTIC! You should purchase it, go and enjoy!

Pittsburgh, PA
reviews: 24
8. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

I am doing a groupon Iceland trip in November. It's very true! The Icelandic travel agency we have been working with is FANTASTIC! You should purchase it, go and enjoy!

Plantation, Florida
reviews: 69
9. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

How was the trip. We are thinking of doing it over Christmas...

10. Re: Iceland trip through Living Social

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 15, 2014