We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helsinki to Truku airport!

Which Turku hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 39
Helsinki to Truku airport!

Hi there,

I am planning for a trip to Poland and I found very cheap flights from Truku airport, so I decided to fly from there. Now the problem is, how to get to Truku airport from Helsinki. I know that there are VR trains and express buses between Helsinki and Truku centre, but wondering how to get to the Truku airport from Truku city centre? Could someone advise me if there are any direct services between Helsinki and Truku airport? If not, which bus should I take from Truku city centre and from which stop?

Thanks in advance!

Tampere
reviews: 11
1. Re: Helsinki to Truku airport!

See

www.finavia.fi/airports/airport_turku…

btw. it's Turku :)

Oulu, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Oulu, Lapland
reviews: 53
2. Re: Helsinki to Truku airport!

Low-cost bus operator Onnibus calls at Turku airport on its Raisio - Turku - Helsinki route (only services marked with L): http://www.onnibus.fi/en/turku-helsinki/

There seems to be an error on the site, as the English page shows this timetable in Swedish:

Mondag - Fredag = Monday - Friday, Lördag = Saturday, Söndag = Sunday, Reso = Raisio, Kuppis = Kupittaa, Helsingfors = Helsinki.

Edited: 6:44 am, January 27, 2013
3. Re: Helsinki to Truku airport!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 29, 2014