We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Haven or Glo Kluuvi

Which Helsinki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
reviews: 4
Hotel Haven or Glo Kluuvi

Hello,

I will be spending 4 nights as a first time visitor to Helsinki. My hotel choices have come down to these properties. Would prefer somewhere that is a convenient walk to most sights and to public transportation, with a good breakfast, comfortable amenities, and reliable. Would those criteria favor one hotel or are there any preferences among those with first-hand experience? Both get very good reviews.

Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 46
1. Re: Hotel Haven or Glo Kluuvi

I'd choose Hotel Haven with a sea view room.

Both hotels are within a few mins walk so location wise there is no major differerence.

Washington DC...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Hotel Haven or Glo Kluuvi

Thanks! Haven is approximately 40e more per night, which I don't mind paying if the difference is worth it. Or are the two closer in terms of value?

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 46
3. Re: Hotel Haven or Glo Kluuvi

If you get the sea view with the extra 40 Eur go for it. Otherwise flip a coin.

Washington DC...
reviews: 8
4. Re: Hotel Haven or Glo Kluuvi

As it turns out, the Haven's sea view rooms are fully booked for my dates. So, I don't think the premium will be worth it. The Kamp and the Glo Kluuvi are actually similarly priced once factoring in the additional costs of wifi and breakfast access that are not included at the Kamp. Any preference between these two hotels? It seems they are next door to each other, so location can't really differentiate. Thanks!

Reply to: Hotel Haven or Glo Kluuvi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted