We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far to rail station to St Petersburg from Cumulus...

Which Helsinki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
How far to rail station to St Petersburg from Cumulus...

We have been booked into the Cumulus Seurahuone hotel, arriving by air from Stockholm in July. My questions are--

1. What is the best way to get to the hotel from the airport? [We will have 2 large suitcases.]

2. How far from the hotel is the railway station for our train to St Petersburg, and best way to get to it?

Thanks for any replies.

Pensacola, Florida
1. Re: How far to rail station to St Petersburg from Cumulus...

Hi

There are several options to get from the Airport to your hotel:

Helsinki Vantaa (HEL): Approximate driving time is 35 minutes and distance is 19 kilometres (12 miles).

Taxi ranks(typical fare to hotel €30) and bus stops are located in front of both terminals. Timetable information is available in all Arrivals halls. Public buses to Helsinki city centre depart every 10–30 minutes( #615), and the Finnair bus runs every 15-20 minutes. All 3 options are right outside your arrival hall.

The public bus #615 and the Finnair bus both terminate at the Main railway station in Helsinki.

Your Hotel is about 250 meters from the Main Railway station. Providing your luggage is not to cumbersome, it would be a nice and easy walk to and from your Hotel.

Helsinki
reviews: 2
2. Re: How far to rail station to St Petersburg from Cumulus...

Hello!

Your hotel Cumulus Seurahuone is very close to the railway station - it's diagonally across the street, 50-100 meters I would say.

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 43
3. Re: How far to rail station to St Petersburg from Cumulus...

Airport to hotel Seurahuone I'd consider Finnair bus that stops right across the street. Or then taxi.

Seurahuone is across the street to the railway station, no problem there.