We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Pensionat Oden City Hotel

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City
reviews: 6
Question about Pensionat Oden City Hotel

Hello. My brother and I are coming to your great city for a few days and we are considering this hotel. Pensionat Oden City. I know there are better options but we don't need posh, plush interiors. Just looking for something reasonable and safe near the city center/train station. Would you consider this a good option?

London
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
reviews: 22
1. Re: Question about Pensionat Oden City Hotel

I have never stayed there but the location is all right. Kammakargatan is not a very charming street but it is pretty close to shopping, sighseeing and the metro.

New York City
2. Re: Question about Pensionat Oden City Hotel

Is the street safe? As long as it is safe, I don't necessarily need romantic or charming. And is it near the pubs and club area as well?

London
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
reviews: 22
3. Re: Question about Pensionat Oden City Hotel

Neighborhood is perfectly safe, as is the rest of Stockholm. Avoid dark parks and alleys after 11pm and you will be fine.

The immediate surroundings are a bit dead but it's not far to walk to more attractive blocks.

New York City
4. Re: Question about Pensionat Oden City Hotel

Cool. How far is it to walk from there to the pub areas? Or, how far to the tram that takes you there?

5. Re: Question about Pensionat Oden City Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 24, 2009