We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Stockholm

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Shopping in Stockholm

Hello,

I will be travelling with my friends to Stockholm in early November and I am wondering whether is there any shopping centre that will be open on Sunday?

I will be staying in Stockholm for 3 days and I will be leaving Stockholm on Sunday 5/11/06 at around 2pm since I have to travel to Skavsta airport. Hence just wondering whether I can do some shopping before I leave on Sunday.

I went to Copenhagen recently and all the shops are closed on Sunday which is a bit disappointing so I am not sure whether it will be the same case for all the scandinavia countries.

Lincs, UK
reviews: 3
1. Re: Shopping in Stockholm

Hi

Most shops are open on Sunday, but not until 1100 or 1200. There are some exceptions to this rule but generally thats it.

Have a good trip

Regards

IzzyUK

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
reviews: 91
2. Re: Shopping in Stockholm

You can leave your luggage in a locker at the central station on Sunday morning. That should allow you to make the most of the time before catching the bus to Skavsta. Most of the shops are within walking distance of the station.

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 59
3. Re: Shopping in Stockholm

20 km north of Stockholm city centre there is a suburb called Kista hosting a Shopping Centre called "Kista Galleria". Its open every day, Monday - Sunday 9AM to 9PM. 125 stores, 33 restaurants and 11 cinemas.

http://www.kistagalleria.se/

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 63
4. Re: Shopping in Stockholm

The high end designer stores are closed on Sundays.

H&M, Zara and Lindex, department stores are open on Sundays.

5. Re: Shopping in Stockholm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 27, 2009