We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars in Stockholm

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin, Germany
reviews: 7
Bars in Stockholm

Here's my second thread before I jet off on Wednesday.

What are the best districts for bars? I'm 29 and looking for an area where there are a few bars near each other, so I can check a few out without getting lost.

I've seen someone mention that Stureplan is good for clubs, I'm more of a nice drink and chat kind of fellow.

All information is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

London
reviews: 1
1. Re: Bars in Stockholm

The night life is very good in Stockholm!

Around Stureplan, a very upmarket area of Stockholm you will find many bars and clubs that stay open till 5am! Try Hotellet (they have a really nice cool garden) Sturecompaniet, East, Laroy, White Room, Hells Kitchen, Neu, Nox(roof terrace), Teatron, Berns, Cafe Opera, Teatron, F12 and many more!

You will have a good time!

The you have Soder, the south part of Stockholm! Dont know that much about area but they have nice pubs and bars there! Mosebacke is a nice place with amazing views, nice for a drink or two!

Josefina on Djurgarden is a nice place with nice views over the water and with palmtrees (plastic) for a dinner/lunch/drinks or just people watching

Olssons Video is a nice place and they got tables outside as well

Malarpaviljongen is nice place just by the water, www.malarpaviljongen.se

Have fun

Berlin, Germany
2. Re: Bars in Stockholm

I have been out in Stockholm once before, I went to a bar with massive out door bit that over looked the water, and on the opposite bank was the theme park. That was really great, but this time I'd like to go an area where there are a few bars near each other so I think I'll try Stureplan.

Thanks for your help :)

Stockholm
reviews: 6
3. Re: Bars in Stockholm

The area around Medborgarplatsen is full of outdoor bars - and indoor ones, for that matter. This area around the square and Götgatan has the most bars per capita of any area in the city, so you should be able to have a wander and just fall into places if you like the look of them.

Berlin, Germany
4. Re: Bars in Stockholm

I'm making notes! Thanks Smulan. Tack tack!

Berlin, Germany
5. Re: Bars in Stockholm

Hey guys. I'm back now - thanks for all your help on here.

I *love* Stockholm. I went to Medborgarplatsen and a few bars round there and had a seriously great time. Such a good time in fact that I missed my Silja Line and decided to stay for an extra day in Stockholm.

I'm definitely going back, it's a beautiful city that really has got it all.

6. Re: Bars in Stockholm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 05, 2009