We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malmo airport to Copenhagen

Which Malmo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bratislava, Slovakia
reviews: 1
Malmo airport to Copenhagen

Hello we are going to spend weekend in Copenhagen. But we are flying to Malmo and want to take train/bus to Copenhagen from there. Can you give us some advices which one is cheapest train/bus and where are buses or trains going from Malmo. How to get to that place from Malmo airport. Thanks

Taiwan
1. Re: Malmo airport to Copenhagen

Malmö airport is in the middle of farming fields quite far away from any urban area so there is definately no metro or commuter train, you have to take a bus.

I found this on the web. A Danish bus company that takes you directly to Copenhagen from Malmö Airport (Or the other way around). Seems to be in cooperation with Ryanair so I guess the bus schedule is arranged to fit with Ryanair departures and arrivals. I read on some other website that they also cooperate with Wizzair but their own website only mentions Ryanair. Website only in Danish unfortunately.

http://www.graahundbus.dk/7-besk.htm

Otherwise as has been suggested in other threads, just take the regular "Flygbussarna" airport coach into Malmö central station (no cash payment on board the bus) and then change to Oresundstrain over the Oresund bridge to Copenhagen.

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 252
2. Re: Malmo airport to Copenhagen

Would agree that the airport coaches in combination with the trains are probably the best way. I would however recommend to get off the bus at station 'Triangeln' and then take the train from there as it would be faster than going to the central station. The bus would cost you around 100 SEK oneway and the train a bit more. If you are two people you could save some by buying a family ticket for the train (valid for 2 adults and 2 children).

3. Re: Malmo airport to Copenhagen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, March 08, 2013