We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malmo to Copenhagen train price?

Which Malmo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malmo to Copenhagen train price?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 22, 2011
Budapest, Hungary
reviews: 66
11. Re: Malmo to Copenhagen train price?

Hello,

can somebody help me?

Im going to Malmö, but i wanna take the train to Copenhagen, can somebody tell me whats the price of a return ticket (for an adult and for a youth)?

Any dicount ticket or travel card if i wanna the public transport in both of the city????

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Gabriel

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
reviews: 8
12. Re: Malmo to Copenhagen train price?

Yes, I'd also like to know prices. Any special family/small group tickets (for 2 adults and 16 year old).

and is it easy to park at Malmö station, if you get there at 10am or so? How much does parking cost? We'll be staying in rural Skane, inland, not Malmö (so other option wd be park at a station nearer the house but have to change trains in Malmö)

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 118
13. Re: Malmo to Copenhagen train price?

Hi Linda.. we found it easier to take the bus or park at Malmo Sud station as I'm not sure how easy it is to park at the main station in Malmo.. We paid something like £6 from Malmo Sud to Copenhagen airport so I imagine it will be similar to the city. I think you can get family tickets as we were able to buy one ticket for a couple cheaper than buying two separate tickets. They have ticket dispensers at the station that are really easy to operate and we bought our ticket for two from the machine. You can use cash or credit card... We haven't been back since June last year but hope this helps.

14. Re: Malmo to Copenhagen train price?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, August 05, 2010