- advantage: more flights via Lulea.
- advantage: a little cheaper than flying to Kiruna, and Lulea would be nice to visit if we have time.
- advantage: found a cool dogsledding company that promotes ecotourism.
- advantage: can take a picture at the arctic circle sign (but how many taxis are in the town anyways?)
- disadvantage: transportation to Jokkmokk may be a problem. If we fly from Stockholm in the morning we can't catch the bus in time (at least I don't think) to get to Jokkmokk. there's also no train in winter.
- disadvantage: without a car it may be difficult to go see the lights?
- advantage: abisko sky station seems to be a nice place to see the lights.
- advantage: flight/bus connections seem to be better.
- disadvantage: COLDER than Jokkmokk!
- disadvantage: need to fly further up north.
Any thoughts? Thank you for your help!