We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copenhagen- Airport Pick-Up, City Tour and Transfer to Ship

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Florida...
Copenhagen- Airport Pick-Up, City Tour and Transfer to Ship

Hi Everyeone! My Wife and I are taking a cruise leaving from the port of Malmo (outside Copenhagen in Sweeded) on July 5th. Our flight arrives in Copenhagen at 9:30 AM. We were looking for a tour company that could pick us up at the airport, give us a tour of Copenhagen, and then drive us to our ship in Malmo (arriving by 4:00 PM).

Does anyone have any suggestions for this type of trip, including tour companies that do this type of thing?

5 replies to this topic
Aluthgama, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Copenhagen- Airport Pick-Up, City Tour and Transfer to Ship

Malmo is in Sweden. Are you sure your cruise ship departs from Malmo?

Hans

South Florida...
2. Re: Copenhagen- Airport Pick-Up, City Tour and Transfer to Ship

Thank you for your reply! Yes, the ship departs Malmo, which is about 40 miles from Copenhagen. My Wife and I are flying into Copenhagen and wanted to try and see the city since it is close and supposedly magnificent.

Aluthgama, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
3. Re: Copenhagen- Airport Pick-Up, City Tour and Transfer to Ship

There is only one cruise ship (Empress) departing from Malmo on July 5, while there are 5 cruise ships departing from Copenhagen.

Hans

Zurich, Switzerland
reviews: 2
4. Re: Copenhagen- Airport Pick-Up, City Tour and Transfer to Ship

Cristopher, did you find any company for your trip in Copenhagen? Could you share it with us? Thanks

Wichita
reviews: 13
5. Re: Copenhagen- Airport Pick-Up, City Tour and Transfer to Ship

We used Limotransfer Copenhagen. We were a group of 20 staying at 2 hotels in Copenhagen. Limotransfer Copenhagen picked us up from the airport and took us to the hotels. Then the next day they picked us all up and took us to the ship. I'm not sure about a city tour though? Copenhagen is a very walkable city so you can actually see it all on your own. We dealt with Brian Jorgensen at "Limotransfer Copenhagen". He was a jewel to work with by email. I'd suggest contacting him to see about a tour and ride to the ship. Hope this helps.

Reply to: Copenhagen- Airport Pick-Up, City Tour and Transfer to Ship
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted