We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy ccess from Copenhagen airport to the city centre

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens
reviews: 15
Easy ccess from Copenhagen airport to the city centre

I was recently found in Copenhagen for about 6 hours waiting for my next flight so I had already decided to take a walk downtown and not wait at the airport. It was such a wise decision! All necessary information can be found here http://intl.m.dk/#!/about+the+metro/travel+information/airport

I had already booked a day pass for 75 DKK (almost 10 euros) to/from the airport by providing my mobile number. So as soon as I landed, some 5' later I got the message giving me a pass for a day. The only metro line to be used is M2 so no need to worry about which line to take. In 13' I stopped at the station Kongens Nytorv and after 1' I was already walking across the wonderful Nyhavn! So easy as such! I had a huge walk around the city and was in time back to the airport to continue my flight!

Aluthgama, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
1. Re: Easy ccess from Copenhagen airport to the city centre

2 one-way tickets would have cost you DKK 72.

Hans

Athens
2. Re: Easy ccess from Copenhagen airport to the city centre

Yes, i know that. But I would have to wait in order to issue the tickets. This time, I just got the pass on my mobile. Also, it is a day-pass, not just a return ticket.

Aluthgama, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
3. Re: Easy ccess from Copenhagen airport to the city centre

You can also buy ordinary tickets via your mobile.

Hans

Athens
4. Re: Easy ccess from Copenhagen airport to the city centre

I wanted a day-pass

Aluthgama, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
5. Re: Easy ccess from Copenhagen airport to the city centre

That is your choice;-)

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 20
6. Re: Easy ccess from Copenhagen airport to the city centre

This sounds great! without knowing where you were going exactly a day pass would have allowed for additional travel had you needed it so sounds smart to me!

Thanks for posting and Hans, thanks for letting me know the slightly cheaper option which will suit me perfectly!

Stephanie

7. Re: Easy ccess from Copenhagen airport to the city centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 13, 2014