We (extended family of 10 - 6 adults and 4 children ages 4-15) will be spending ~28 hrs in CPH, 8 am to 12pm next day. A few questions.
Plan to cram Tivoli at night, canal tour in afternoon, walk through Stroget to get to Nyhavn, city hall, little mermaid, National Museum, Rosenberg Slot, maybe Carlsberg brewery. So a few questions. We will be staying at Cabinn Scandinavia in Frederiksberg, closest metro is Forum St.
1. Is there a Hop On Hop Off tour that is included in a Copenhagen Card or Travel Card that will allow us to visit many of these places without walking everywhere? Kids may not be too thrilled to walk all day. If yes, what is it and how do we get it?
2. What is the best mode of communication from Frederiksberg to the places mentioned above?
3. Can we buy Tivoli ride tickets at the entrance?
4. How can we get from Cabinn Scandinavia to Freeport cruise terminal on Saturday ? What is the best mode to get from Freeport to Airport on Monday? how long does it take?
5. Are minivan taxis easily available or should they be prebooked?
6. Are there suggestions of must see places I may have missed?
7. Any recommended restaurants for Vegetarians? Smorrebrod or anything else. .