We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spb-Tours

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee
reviews: 3
Spb-Tours

We are cruising in August starting in Copenhagen. Has anyone every used SPB-tours for the various ports. They have a great package for five ports that we will be in and just would like some feed back if you are familiar with them, or can recommend them.

7 replies to this topic
Southside Virginia
reviews: 58
1. Re: Spb-Tours

We are doing a Baltic cruise in June and we have been looking at SPB tours too. I have searched on Trip Advisor and found lots of good reviews.

I also searched Cruise Critic and found similar reviews there. They look like a good company and seem to offer more for the money than the ship tours. I hope you will get some helpful responses here. If you cannot find the reviews on TA, let me know.

New York City, New...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Spb-Tours

Hi,

We just used SPb tours on our baltic cruise. The guides were wonderful and quite knowledgable. They are well spoken in English and very accommodating.We were very pleased with Viktoria and her group of guides. We took the 2 day st. petersburg tour along with tallinn, helsinki, stockholm and berlin. In kiel we did our own tour and in copenhagen hired a taxi driver. However, we were not pleased with the guide in Helsinki. She is new to the country, from Siberia, didnt have a good command of english and gave us wrong information and directions. She was the only weak link in great tours. We saw more and did more than any of the HAL excursions. It is the best buy and we enjoyed it immensely.

3. Re: Spb-Tours

Just returned from the Baltic on NCL, used SpB in Berlin, St. Pete's and Stockholm. The guides in Berlin and St. Petersburg were fabulous, Stockholm, just so-so, but also did not have a whole lot of time in Stockholm. My husband and I thought it was an excellent value and very well organized. I highly recommend them.

Edited: 10:11 pm, June 03, 2013
4. Re: Spb-Tours

You will not go wrong by using SpB tours. We only booked Berlin, St. Petersburg and Stockholm. Berlin and St. Pete's the guides were fabulous. Stockholm only okay. The cost was much less than the ship's excursions and the buses were much smaller than the 40 people buses used by the ship. I hope you enjoy your trip as much as we did.

Fleet, United...
reviews: 2
5. Re: Spb-Tours

Just returned from Baltic cruise on Celebrity Eclipse and did the 5 ports package with SPB. They were excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending them, I would certainly use them again! We were held up for nearly an hour at Saint Petersburg due to emigration checks and they were still waiting for us. Guides are very knowledgeable and speak very good English. Hope this helps.

Atlanta, GA
reviews: 33
6. Re: Spb-Tours

I just booked TJ Tours for the 5 cities for my Baltic Cruise in July 2014. They got GREAT reviews in all of the ciites. I'm looking for a tour of Copenhagen - no idea why they don't include it in the packages. Anyone know of a good one? Someone said SPB had one? (not a private tour - too much money!)

Thanks!

East Granby...
reviews: 13
7. Re: Spb-Tours

We as a group of 26 used SPB Tours for the port destinations on a Holland America Cruise. We took the 5 port package, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Berlin. There couldn't have been better service. The guides were excellent- with some English language difficulty in Helsinki- but it really wasn't a problem. Each guide was knowledgeable, friendly and with exception of Helsinki, spoke beautiful English. The bus would meet us right outside the port entrance except for St. Petersburg where we had a bit of a walk, but the port folks had changed the meeting place at the last minute. We met Vicki ( the tour owner) in St. Petersburg, and her husband in Berlin. They wanted to know how things were going and if we had any issues- we did not. These are jam packed tours. Lots of info and a lot of walking, but were well worth it. We heard numerous complaints about the HAL offered tours- no air conditioning on the Berlin train for HAL, document issues at The Hermitage- we had none of these. The Berlin tour is very long- 3 hour bus ride each way- but very comfortable. Plus we paid exactly half of the price of the ship tours. I recommend them highly.

Reply to: Spb-Tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted