We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus -10 tickets Clips in CPH airport

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Taipei, Taiwan
Bus -10 tickets Clips in CPH airport

I am wondering where I can find the kiosk to buy 10 bus tickets in a set of clips at the CPH airport? Will there any possibility to buy bus tickets in terminal 2 or 3? Will the kiosk at the airport accept notes and give changes?

In fact, I'll need 8 tickets for travelling within 2 zones and 2 tickets for travelling within 3 zones during my 5 days stay in Copenhagen. What kind of the bus ticket combinations will be fit in my case? Should I buy 10 tickets clips for 3 zones?

Alternatively, I'll stay somewhere near copenhagen central train station. Are there any kiosk or sales point that I can buy these kinds of bus tickets in the train station?

Many thanks

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 92
1. Re: Bus -10 tickets Clips in CPH airport

Look for DSB KIOSK once you pass the toll and get out into the hall. Ask anybody, it is very easy to find and people working at DSB will help you out with any questions.

Fredericia, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
2. Re: Bus -10 tickets Clips in CPH airport

Copenhagen city centre is very walkable and distances in most instances are short, so buses are not always the best/easiest way to get around in Copenhagen.

Hans

3. Re: Bus -10 tickets Clips in CPH airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, December 14, 2013