We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copenhagen safe hotel

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yerevan, Armenia
reviews: 11
Copenhagen safe hotel

I will be staying in Copenhagen in October for 4 nights with 2 teenage girls on a school tour. What hotels can you advise? I want to avoid the red light district, but be in a hotel close to city center and tourist attractions. Preferable with nice breakfast option. thanks!!!

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 60
11. Re: Copenhagen safe hotel

I think you should contact the hotels themselves via their websites as regards the prices and the room splitting. Teenage policy vary according to circumstances. Perhaps also check supplementary websites like www.booking.com and www.hostelworld.com as regards the price.

Joen

Edited: 2:19 pm, September 24, 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
12. Re: Copenhagen safe hotel

Danhostel has several hostels in Copenhagen; neither of them are in the red light district, the same applies to Savoy Hotel.

Perhaps read the reviews of them here at TripAdvisor, in case you haven´t done that already:

tripadvisor.dk/Hotel_Review-g189541-d232099-…

tripadvisor.dk/Hotel_Review-g189541-d946852-…

tripadvisor.dk/Hotel_Review-g189541-d661938-…

(there are other Danhostels, but they are far away from the centre)

Joen

Oregon
reviews: 32
13. Re: Copenhagen safe hotel

Just stayed at Best Western Hotel City. I felt very safe and location was great. The breakfast was very good. Great walking directions from subway to hotel in TA hotel review post. Very easy to get to from airport if needed.

Athens, Greece
14. Re: Copenhagen safe hotel

All of them.

Yerevan, Armenia
15. Re: Copenhagen safe hotel

I am currently thinking either Best Western Mercur hotel or Savoy hotel! please advise me what to choose! I can't decide myself!

Yerevan, Armenia
16. Re: Copenhagen safe hotel

They are both center locations right? Next to touristic places?

Copenhagen, Denmark
17. Re: Copenhagen safe hotel

Savoy is an art nouveau-building situated in a more interesting street, Vesterbrogade, whereas Mercur is in an anonymous street above a railway line at Vesterport Station.

Also, Savoy is a bit closer to the nice, lesser known Gammel Kongevej - Værnedamsvej streets and the plesant Frederiksberg area.'

I don´t know about the quality of their services though.

Distances in Copenhagen are short and they are both in the centre and good for sightseeing on foot.

Joen

Edited: 9:04 am, September 26, 2012
Yerevan, Armenia
18. Re: Copenhagen safe hotel

The reviews for Savoy are very nice! So, I think we will choose to stay there!!

19. Re: Copenhagen safe hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 07, 2013