We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Copenhagen

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
reviews: 2
Hotels in Copenhagen

We traveling to Copenhagen for 4 nights in August. We are looking for a top hotel in a good location. The choice seem slim. HELP

Hanover, Germany
1. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

Try -- www.HRS.de --.

Cotswolds, United...
reviews: 106
2. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

lynn:

I lived in Copenhagen for several years; the absolute best hotel to stay in terms of location is the D'Angleterre. It's on Nyhavn square and you can walk to absolutely everything you'll want to see in the city. Plus, you're very close to great cafes, bars,nightlife, historical places of interest, etc. The Marriot is a nice hotel but the location isn't the greatest; definitely not in the heart of things. Nyhavn 71 is okay, not 4 star as advertised, in a great location but the rooms are very, very tiny. Book now! August is travel month for the Europeans, especially the Germans, and it will be at it's most crowded and expensive during this time.

new jersey
3. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

sf traveler -

Thanks so much! I will get on it ASAP. I actually thought it might be a quiet when we are there.

lynn

los angeles, ca
reviews: 13
4. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

We were in Copenhagen in July of last year as part of our 2 week Scandinavia trip. What a beautiful city!!!! We stayed at the Sofitel Copenhagen, and thought the location was great. We also enjoyed the hotel. It's right across Tivoli, and for us, it wasn't too far to walk to Nyhavn. We did a lot of walking, which we loved, a great way to see the sites and culture of the city. You'll enjoy the city have fun!

new jersey
5. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

Thanks very much. Trying to go through the reviews and make a decision to.

Minnesota
reviews: 1
6. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

Kong Frederick is a nice hotel and if you book in advance you can get a great rate. It is the nicest hotel for the money that I have found in the city.

Moscow
reviews: 3
7. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

Can anyone a nice hotel in Copenhagen for 100 USD per night (double room)? Center location, if possible!

Los Angeles, CA
8. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

How is the Skt. Petri? My single friend and I are going and want to stay at a cool place with a good bar.

ny
9. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

The two that we seemed to narrow down to for our stay if the Copenhagen Admiral and also the First Hotel Vesterboro....Seems the city had a lot of hotels sold out for the three days we are going to be there 29-30-1 (June, July)

Thanks

New York, NY
reviews: 18
10. Re: Hotels in Copenhagen

We just returned from 16 days in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Amsterdam. By far our favorite hotel was the First Vesterbro in Copenhagen. Right in the heart of things and with a staff who couldn't seem to do enough for us. The rooms are first rate and the location couldn't have been better--just a few blocks from Tivoli, a short tram ride to Fredericksburg Park in one direction and the phenomenal City Hall Square in the other direction. Plus an excellent breakfast every morning.