I am planning a day trip in Copenhagen in late Jun(The cruise will arrive at 8am and leave at 5pm). I will travel with my husband and 2 kids(ages : 15 and 7). The plan is :
(1) walk from Pier to Amalienborg Palace,
(2) walk to Christiansborg
(3) walk to Central Station
(4) Train to Frederiksborg Castle
(5) Train from Frederiksborg Castle to Kronborg Castle
(6) Train from Kronborg Castle back to Copenhagen Central Station.
1. will it be too tight?
2. If too tight, which one should I drop. I believe the kids may not be interested in history/museum.
3. I want to visit Frederiksborg Castle by taking the S-train from Copenhagen to Hilleroed. From the following site, I can find the schedule:
But I have a hard time understand the fares/price(not in English):
Billettype Zoner Type Pris Bemærkninger
Billet Alle zoner 108,00 kr Kontant Billet
Klippekort Alle zoner Gråt 45,50 kr klippekort pr. klip
Periodekort Alle zoner Personligt 1180,00 kr periodekort 30 dage
Can someone translate this?
4. Should we buy the ticket for each trip separately? Or are there other type of tickets I should buy?
5.. Can I buy the train ticket in the train station using credit card?