We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In search of the restaurant "Find"

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Outer Banks, NC
reviews: 5
In search of the restaurant "Find"

Visiting Copenhagen for a weekend next month. Staying right off Tivoli.

Anyone who knows...is there a small restaurant, few or no tourists, where the chef is doing something interesting?

Copenhagen, DK
reviews: 14
1. Re: In search of the restaurant "Find"

If you let me know your price-range I can try and come with a few suggestions...

A special experience (might very well not be high-value for money for non-locals (not used to the prices :) ) 500 & above for one person without wine

Top-notch (sound service & food but nothing too much out of the ordinary): 350-400 per person without wine

Average:

High-value for money: 100 DKK per person without wine: really only La galette and then tons of Turkish, Thai and other asian restaurants...

Outer Banks, NC
reviews: 5
2. Re: In search of the restaurant "Find"

Thank you, mspandet, the 300-400 range is perfect. Any restaurant ideas?

By the way, we're booked at Cab Inn City. I know what to expect, but is it still a great location?

Any other ideas are very much appreciated. We are arriving Nov. 18.

Thanks,

living it

Thessaloniki, Greece
reviews: 71
3. Re: In search of the restaurant "Find"

At your price range i would reccomend the L'Altro Antiristorante at Christianshavn, they have menus from 210DKK and wine menus from 350?DKK; the restaurant is managed by Era Ora , so the food is nice.The cheapest menu includes 6 little-i mean little-plates, which vary from fish to veal.there are all very tasty.The setting is pretty but small-dont reccomend it if you are claustrophobic.

www.laltro.dk

Another excellent restaurant with WONDERFUL views across Copenhagen and Sweden, inventive cuisine and excellent service.3 course menu from 455DKK without wine.

www.alberto-k.dk

Other good restaurant, not very pricey, but with good food quality are:

Le Coq Rouge:a nice restaurant at the Kong Frederik hotel;the plates are good and big.

www.lecoqrouge.dk

The Cafe Victor:cheap and very popular; it has good quality especially considering the prices

www.cafevictor.dk

Another value for money- good quality restaurant is the brasserie Flora Danica at the Sofitel Plaza Hotel; the lunch menu with wine at 170DKK is a bargain

www.sofitel.com

Remember that you have to make reservations in advance, even for lunch at some restaurants.