We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
reviews: 17
Airport Transfer

I am visiting Copenhagen from 17th to 21st August. Any recommendations on the best way from the airport to my hotel (the Strand).

Thanks, Mike.

copenhagen
1. Re: Airport Transfer

i guess the cheapest and most convenient way without taking taxi, is to take the regional train from kastrup airport to nørreport station, change to the metro (heading for lergravsparken or vestamager) and get off at kongens nytorv and walk the remaining distance. it will cost you 17 dkk.

copenhagen
2. Re: Airport Transfer

that is if youre staying at Copenhagen Strand in Havnegade 37..

copenhagen
3. Re: Airport Transfer

wheres the **** edit button here? i just wanted to add, that you can buy the ticket at the airport and you can use it on bus, metro and trains within 1 hour, so theres no need for you to buy more than this one ticket.

Manchester, UK
reviews: 34
4. Re: Airport Transfer

We arrived late and got a taxi.

It cost about 200DKK and took 10 - 15 minutes.

Rochester NY
reviews: 8
5. Re: Airport Transfer

You can take the SAS bus from Kastrup airport; it lets you off at the central train station and you can take the S trains from there.

South
reviews: 2
6. Re: Airport Transfer

Approximately how much would a cab be? I'll be arriving alone and very tired after a long trip and don't want to mess with trains and buses!

Thanks, Judy

South
reviews: 2
7. Re: Airport Transfer

Also staying at the Strand.

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 17
8. Re: Airport Transfer

Thanks for the info everyone, particularly Svenzisch. Yes, it is the Copenhagen Strand I am staying at so that info is much appreciated.