We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copenhagen Nightlife

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, UK
Copenhagen Nightlife

Hi, myself and 9 friends are travelling to Copenhagen soon. Our friend is getting married and we need to make sure he enjoys his last days of freedom! Does anybody have any suggestions for good bars and nightcubs?

tricota
1. Re: Copenhagen Nightlife

check out the wonderful copenhagen website for some tips on copenhagen nightlife, and where to go....

www.woco.dk/tourist/eat___drink_and_shop

http://www.aok.dk/section/english

(all about copenhagens website, with all the bars and nightclubs...In many cases, they post a little something about the places. Theres also maps)

Sheffield, UK
2. Re: Copenhagen Nightlife

Thanks Tricota, Ill have a look at those sights.

Belgium
3. Re: Copenhagen Nightlife

HI there.

That depends on what you are up for. Just in front of the main train station there are quite a few bigger barplaces - always lots of peolpe - but mostly for tourists or Danes from the countryside, so that is not real Copenhagen.

You should definately try Vega, Lille Vega and Idealbar which is three places 'in one' in Vesterbro which is a great neighbourhood 10 min from the centre. There are a lot of bars in that area - cool place!

Have fun ;))

Dont forget to go and see Christiania - even if its not the same as before its still fun to see

copenhagen
4. Re: Copenhagen Nightlife

All depends on what music you're after. If youre looking for nightclubs with mainstream music, follow the tourist guides. If you have special prefs, i'd be happy to post some links to alternative places.

US
5. Re: Copenhagen Nightlife

Rosie McGee's is near Central Station on the main street but the door staff were mean to my friends and I. We waited in a quick moving line for 5 minutes. When we got up front, the guy stopped us and said "We can't let you in right now". About 6-8 people left and we looked at him and asked if we could go. He said no and we asked if he was going to let us in and he didn't say anything. I told him to tell me if he was so I didn't waste time waiting. We were 4 black men and I think, as a few have told me, that probably was his problem. When we walked away and politely told him that he shouldn't be a racist like that, another bouncer told us we could come in. We were through with that place. Too bad, too. It was the loudest place on the street.

Ideal is good on Thursdays, Vega on Friday and Saturday. I was highly disappointed that Rust was closed on the Wednesday we wanted to go. I heard that it was one of the best club nights.

Manchester, UK
reviews: 34
6. Re: Copenhagen Nightlife

Pockers,

Hope you have got DEEP pockets, I'm used to going out in Manchester but a beer and a small glass of wine came to about £11.

Stock up on the duty free on your way out and get your night started at your hotel.

The Danes are very, very good at partying so you will have a good time!