We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Days in Copenhagen

Which Copenhagen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
3 Days in Copenhagen

Hello Everyone,

I am arriving in Copengagen on Tuesday, April 18,2007 and staying for three days at DGI Byens Hotel. Is that a decent hotel?

Can you recommend :

1-Good Sea food Restaraunts in Copengahen?

2-Where to buy train and fairy tickets to Helsingør ( will be traveling there on April 19)

3- Things ( local restaraunts, site seeing, museums, etc) I shouldn't miss in Copengahen.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Taya

Copenhagen, Denmark
1. Re: 3 Days in Copenhagen

I have stayed there 2 times before and it is s ok hotel. The location is a bit by it self behind the Central station. But on the other hand getting to Central station for connections to Helsingør and Airport is only a few steps a away. If you arrive by train from the Airport the dont walk towards the main hall. But turn back and walk to the end of the platform where stairs will take you up on the road. Turn right and walk 100 meters to "DGI Byen". If you like swimmng the hotel has an EXCELLENT swimming facilities. right next door. Worth it.

Train tickets are bought at the main hall at the Central station. Helsingør is very easy to get to. Trains leave every 20 mins from early till late and it's about a hour travel. Helsingør is the end-station on that route so the signs will point to that city. I belive you mean ferry tickets to "Helsingborg"? These ticket are bought at the ferry terminal in Helsingør.

Regarding the seafood: Try "Restaurant Gammel Strand"

http://www.gammelstrand.dk/

It is a bit expensive but very good...

Adrian

Illinois
2. Re: 3 Days in Copenhagen

This helps a lot.

I'll try the restaraunt and let you know once I'll come back.

Thanks again.

3. Re: 3 Days in Copenhagen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 29, 2009