We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Odense wow

Which Odense hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
reviews: 3
Odense wow

I would be grateful for any information on the best way to get to Odense only flights from Dublin seems to be SAS airlines need to arrive in Odense on 12 August for 3 days.

Denmark
reviews: 14
1. Re: Odense wow

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly. If you are asking for the easiest way to get from Kastrup Airport to Odense it would be by train. It takes about 2 hours. You could also choose to fly from Dublin to Billund directly with Cimber Air. I think it's about DKK 2000,-

From Billund there's a bus going to Odense - It's about DKK 165,-

I hope this answers your question?

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 1
2. Re: Odense wow

I just looked up that airline, it's defiantly a possibility to travel via Cimber Air would work well.

Thats 290 euro per person flying, it seems cheaper to fly via SAS but the train cost from Copenhagen to Odense evens it out somewhat.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
reviews: 3
3. Re: Odense wow

The Great Dane3 do you have a link for the bus company and one for the train service this information is for Necrontyr who is my son and they want to travel to Odense for a World of Warcraft competition on the 12th August.

Aluthgama, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Bentota, Beruwala, Sri Lanka
reviews: 7
4. Re: Odense wow

Bus # 444:

sims-turistbiler.dk/shop/… (in Danish only)

billund-airport.dk/Rejseinfo/Til_og_fra_luft…

Train:

http://www.rejseplanen.dk/

Hans

5. Re: Odense wow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Odense