We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

skopelos - santorini

Which Skopelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sofia, Bulgaria
skopelos - santorini

hello, I will take a boat and travel from Skopelos to Santorini. Does anybody knows how long it takes approximately and what are the interesting places to see on the way? thank you

Birmingham, United...
reviews: 16
1. Re: skopelos - santorini

Hi,

I'm afraid that ferry is no more, dissappeared a few years ago.

You now have to go by ferry to Ag Konstantinos then bus to Athens/Piraeus. Then the usual ferries to Santorini.

Alternatively fly Skiathos > Athens, and then Athens > Santorini.

Sofia, Bulgaria
2. Re: skopelos - santorini

thank you very much for your information.... I wanted to say that my friends and I will hire a boat for 6 persons from Skopelos and we will try to reach Santorini..... that is why I am asking about the most beautiful ports or places to visit on our way. And I am also wandering how long it takes to get there...

thank you again

3. Re: skopelos - santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Skopelos