We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

Which Skiathos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
reviews: 5
Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

Any feedback would be gratefully received

Thanks

16 replies to this topic
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
reviews: 61
1. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

By this time last year, the different forums were awash with long threads complaining about delays, cancelled flights etc.

This year I haven't seen any, so I think in this instance, the old saying applies - no news is good news.

england
2. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

Thanks Steve - I remain hopeful

Northampton
3. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

Travelled with them in May.... No problems flight on time both ways

england
4. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

Thanks for the update

Newbury, United...
reviews: 79
5. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

I am flying with them on the 4th lgw to skiathos, then onto Alonissos so have been keeping an eye on the equivalent flight each week.

They seem to have left more or less on time so hopefully it shows no inherent issues. Obviously you can't predict what may happen on the day.... But fingers crossed.

Edited: 4:25 am, June 20, 2014
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
6. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

A while ago I read somewhere that they have an extra plane on the go this year with another they can bring in to cover if any go tech, if this is so then it is a massive improvement on last year.

cheshire england
7. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

We are flying with them from Man, on 10th july,going to Lefkada so flying into Preveza ,we checked on yesterdays arrivals guess what,,no SP4587 ,,if anyone is clever enough to find this flight--Steve-p53 i mean you---i would be grateful,,

York, United Kingdom
8. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

Things seem to be going pretty well with Small Planet this season.

@catherine b : P4587? Small Planet's 737 LY-FLH definitely went down from Manchester to Preveza yesterday as flight P7247. Just a slight delay on departure MAN and arrival Preveza...just a few minutes late against schedule.

Generally, it's difficult to see Small Planet's flight arrivals/departures on many online arrivals/departure boards outside of UK. I believe this is because SP don't provide their flight schedules to the destination airports (e.g. in Greece). To compound the problem, in tracking their flights, there are subtle differences used in their flight designations between the UK airports and the tracking sites. For example, Manchester calls the Thursday Preveza flight P7247, whereas its tracked as LLP247.

As I type, that same plane, Small Planet's LY-FLH, flight P7217/LLP217 has departed Corfu, inbound for Skiathos, which should allow it to arrive Skiathos more or less on schedule if not early.

So Small Planet doing not too bad!

Ken.

cheshire england
9. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

kenja 128 ,i just knew ther would be someone out there who would suss this out for us ,such a relief,many thanks

Ken.

Middlesex
reviews: 27
10. Re: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?

We flew with Small Planet on the 6th June from Gatwick and returned on the 20th. Both flights were great and the crew on board were the best we've even known. I was really apprehensive on reading the reviews from last year and with 3 flight time changes on the run up to departing I thought we were going to experience problems but everything was perfect and with only a quarter of an hour delay outbound, and on time returning, I would be happy to book with them again.

Reply to: Anybody flown with Small Planet Airlines this season?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted