We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

Which Skiathos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
reviews: 42
Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

Holy Friday – Megali Pareskevi ...

It all started last night at 10pm The Megali Pempti mass service, Pappa Yorgos voice was relayed, by loudspeakers over the harbour, from the Tries Hieraches church, as the funeral bell tolled.

Its Greek Easter, and town is buzzing, the ferry arrived yesterday bursting at the seams, 900 Brits arriving today to join the party. The boats are back on the harbour, Vangelis is walking the streets with his roses. The bars and restaurants are all open, its the start of summer - Where better a place to be ...

Wish you were here ? Of course you do - You are missing the event of the year ...

derbyshire
reviews: 7
11. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

Thankyou for your lovely blogs and reports on Skiathos.I could kick myself that i did not realise the first flights coincided with easter.Ihope to come out of season next year,fingers crossed.I look forward to coming in September though.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
12. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

Quick sleep due after 35 hours up and about, Tsipouro aided nap before the big night tonight.

Not a good day to be a lamb or Goat here in Greece. Many are on the spit already for hungry locals, after midnight tonight ...

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
13. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

Christo Anesti - Xronia Polla apo Skiathos ...

Tjome
reviews: 1
14. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

As English ain't my primary language, I'm really not sure what the correct words to describe Pascha in Skiathos are, but something like:

Amazing * 10

Wonderful * 20

might give you an impression of what I feel.

Stig

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
15. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Pasca experience Stig, I hope our friend SL1 looked after you well.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
16. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

Stig & Pelle are really enjoying their Pasca, and have had a lesson this afternoon in Lemon envy ...

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
reviews: 32
17. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

Kalo Pascha SL1 and everyone;-) Can you post a link to your blog Ian.. would love to see some photos;-) Enjoy all!

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
18. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

See PM

Will update overnight with more photos, have been sending out photos to island friends this evening ...

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
reviews: 32
19. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

Thanks.. and enjoyin';-)

20. Re: Kalo Pasca apo Skiathos ...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 08, 2014