We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Christmas

Which Skiathos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hertfordshire
reviews: 22
Happy Christmas

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on the Forum. Its been good to share our Skiathos stories, experiences and advice on the island during the year.

Look forward to seeing some of you next summer.

derbyshire
reviews: 6
11. Re: Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year to everyone on the forum, hoping 2013 sees us back to our special place.

Newcastle, United...
reviews: 3
12. Re: Happy Christmas

merry christmas and a happy new year to all on the forum

and to the folksof skiathos have a good one

roll on august

seems a long way off

Yorkshire
reviews: 64
13. Re: Happy Christmas

Have to reiterate what's already been said.

Here's wishing everyone who has contributed in any way to the forums a very Merry Christmas & a Skiathos focused New Year.

Peterborough...
reviews: 4
14. Re: Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone, to add to all things Christmassy & Greek, today I received my Christmas card from the family who owned the hotel we stayed at in Zakynthos in 1998 & we have exchanged cards every year since. The family now live in Athens & they send a lovely Greek card with their best wishes every year & it takes pride of place amongst our family cards. All goods wishes for a happy healthy 2013

Leigh Gtr Mcr
reviews: 171
15. Re: Happy Christmas

And a very happy Christmas from us as well. Can't wait for our second visit to The Filia, and lovely Skiathos in June 2013!

UK
reviews: 3
16. Re: Happy Christmas

My I wish you all a very merry christmas & a happy new year. june 2013 will be our 5th holiday to the wonderful island of skiathos.

the count down starts in january !!

wigan
reviews: 42
17. Re: Happy Christmas

My mother in law bought me Metaxa 5 star for Christmas. What a lovely warm wonderful woman she is;-)))))

18. Re: Happy Christmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos