We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape mitikas apartments

Which Skiathos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex
Cape mitikas apartments

Has anyone been to cape mitikas apartments recently? We are due to go there this Saturday 15th. We have paid a deposit but haven't had confirmation as to whether they have received it? Like most posts I have read everyone rates them highly which is why we booked, however they also say how they are picked up from the airport etc? Not that that is necessary for us but just any form of indication that they are expecting us would be good?

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
1. Re: Cape mitikas apartments

If they are picking you up from the airport, as you exit the arrivals hall there will be someone there with your name visible. Sorry I can't help with the accommodation question though.

essex
2. Re: Cape mitikas apartments

Thank you for replying. But I'm not sure if they are picking us up from the airport? Like I say we haven't heard anything from them since we paid our deposit a month and and a half ago? This will be our 5th time to skiathos and we usually stay at the hotel esperides on achladies beach but thought we would try something different having been to esperides this June! Do you have any restaurants that you could recommend? We usually go to the bistro or the polycratis in town......but was a bit disappointed in june?

3. Re: Cape mitikas apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 12, 2013