We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thanos studios troulos

Which Skiathos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wirral
reviews: 1
thanos studios troulos

Can anyone tell me has the thanos studios in troulos got air conditioning and safety deposit boxes , going there 1st aug .... cant wait.

Yorkshire
reviews: 2
1. Re: thanos studios troulos

Hi loves-flying

Yes they have both air con and safety deposit boxes. Can't remember how much but roughly average if I'm right. You'll love the appartments they are set in lovely grounds and the owners are lovely as well.

Have a great holiday, we go this Friday, can't wait.

wirral
reviews: 1
2. Re: thanos studios troulos

thanks for that clare . we will probably pass each other at the airport!!! we go next friday 1st time in skiathos, me, my 17 yr old daughter and her friend and meeting up with other friends staying nearby) Have a great time

Yorkshire
reviews: 2
3. Re: thanos studios troulos

Hi

You will absolutely love the island and the resort of troulos. Me and my daughter have returned now for five years, and each year is as good as the last if not better.

If you get chance you should pop up to the dog shelter and walk some of the dogs, the views from the walk are breath taking.

Have a fab holiday, we are there for two weeks so might even pass in troulos, we are staying just round the corner at green meadows.

Clare

4. Re: thanos studios troulos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 03, 2009