We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Sidra

Which Hydra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
reviews: 5
Hotel Sidra

I'm about to make a booking at a Hydra hotel for two nights in mid-June. The much acclaimed Hotel Mistral cannot accommodate our family of 5 on those days, so I'm forced to look elsewhere. Can anyone give feedback on Hotel Sidra or the Botsis Guesthouse? We're looking for something a bit more than a B & B, but not nearly as grand (or pricey) as the Bratsera property. Ideas?

Scotland
reviews: 55
1. Re: Hotel Sidra

Just returned from Hydra. Hoped to stay in Botsis but they weren;t ready. I think decorating. They looked ok. Just down from To steki taverna.

Stayed at Alkionedes? Quiet place kettle in room, fridge. I think you could get breakfast if you wanted.

What is there between hotel and B and B?

HYDRA
reviews: 3
2. Re: Hotel Sidra

there are several options that i think are worth the money, try the Greco Hotel, the Orloff that is really beautiful and redone in the grand old style of the island. there is a helpful site called hydra.gr with acommodations listed. prices are a bit on the high side for what you get.

3. Re: Hotel Sidra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 22, 2009