We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hydra-Tolon/Napflio?

Which Hydra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gdansk
Hydra-Tolon/Napflio?

Hello

Do You know are there any ferries from Tolo or Napflion to Hydra? I have read somewhere that there are but I'm not sure.

Or maybe some organised trips?

Do You know how long is the way? And how much does it cost?

Thanks for any info

Maraska

Colchester
1. Re: Hydra-Tolon/Napflio?

I have been on a day cruise from Tolon to Hydra and Spetses. It was a great day out. I think we were on Hydra for about 3 hours and Spetse maybe 2 hours. Hydra is really worth the visit. it was a little while ago now so I am not sure of the prices.

wales
reviews: 23
2. Re: Hydra-Tolon/Napflio?

There is a day boat trip from Tolo, goes to Hydra and Spetses. If you ask the captain before you pay he will let you get off at one island , stay there for a coupe of days pehaps and then bring you back again on another trip.

We stayed in Tolo a few times and made many friends,

but decided to stay on Spetses for a change.

We got the ferry from Spetses to mainland, about 1 km ! got the bus to Naplion, then bus to Tolo, and boat excursion back to Spetses a few days later.

It`s so easy to get around by bus from Naplion and great places to visit.

Hydra is very pretty , but a tourist trap, get off the main harbour area to eat and drink at a quarter of the cost.

3. Re: Hydra-Tolon/Napflio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 22, 2009