We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Samos

Which Samos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burlingame...
reviews: 6
First time in Samos

I will be visiting Samos next summer on an overnight trip from Kusadasi. My friends & I will be taking the ferry in the morning & returning to Kusasasi the next afternoon. We will not be renting a car, so I was wondering how public transportation is on the island. Is it pretty easy to get around? Are the beaches easily accessible by bus or close to the harbor? Would anyone recommend busses or would taxi around the island be a better option?

Blackburn, United...
reviews: 3
1. Re: First time in Samos

Hi there and welcome to the forum! It is very easy to get around Samos. If you are only staying for the day the easiest way is probably going to be by taxi. If you turn right out of the harbour and walk along the main street for about five minutes you will see the taxi stand.

I guess your choice of beach is going to depend on where you are staying for the night. There are lots of suggestions for beaches in each resort on the forum but if you can't find the information you need please post again on the forum or send me a message and I will help

Enjoy your stay!

Burlingame...
2. Re: First time in Samos

Thx for the reply!!

Maplewood, New...
reviews: 8
3. Re: First time in Samos

I'm planning a trip this spring to Chios and Samos. We'll be on Samos on Good Friday night and would like to attend midnight mass. Does anyone know of a church holding evening service on Samos? Thanks

Burlingame...
4. Re: First time in Samos

You should start a new thread w/this question to get the best results for your post.

5. Re: First time in Samos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Samos