We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PAOK v Panathanaikos

Which Thessaloniki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
stockton on tees
reviews: 33
PAOK v Panathanaikos

I Will be in Thessaloniki on the 17th March and have noticed that the above match will be on.I have been to games in Athens and Crete and wondered if it would be possible to get a ticket for this one.

Thank you

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
1. Re: PAOK v Panathanaikos

Hi!It would be a challenge to find a ticket for this game.Especially the cheaper tickets are likely to sell out!You can try some hours before the match to visit the stadium and see if there's something available in the ticket booths.In case there's none left,you can visit any of the cafes around,grab a beer and watch it on TV!

Grigoris

Thessaloniki, Greece
reviews: 1
2. Re: PAOK v Panathanaikos

Hello,

you can just go to the stadium a couple of hours before the game starts (maybe 4-5 is better), and you can buy ticket, but as Grigoris said, not a cheap one, as they are gonna be sold already to the fans of paok.

stockton on tees
3. Re: PAOK v Panathanaikos

Thanks for your advice,I will give it a go !

stockton on tees
4. Re: PAOK v Panathanaikos

I decided not to try for tickets for the PAOK match but instead had a pleasant sunday afternoon stroll beside the sea down to Kalamaria where I watched Apollon beat Kranoula 6 - 2 in the third tier of Greek football.It was a very entertaining game.Looks like Apollon are going to get promoted

APOLONNARA !!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
5. Re: PAOK v Panathanaikos

Yes it seems that Apollon Kalamarias will get promoted!I hope though we won't be in the same second tier next year(I'm Iraklis fan and hope our team will play in Superleague then.. :))

Grigoris

Thessaloniki, Greece
reviews: 1
6. Re: PAOK v Panathanaikos

maybe Aris, Iraklis and Apollon will play in the same league next year! ;)

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
7. Re: PAOK v Panathanaikos

Not something impossible! :)

Grigoris

8. Re: PAOK v Panathanaikos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 05, 2014