We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New sticky

Which Thessaloniki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
New sticky

Triper,thank you for taking time to mention how to travel from Thessaloniki to other countries.I made it a sticky under the other one created by you also!

Grigoris

Thessaloniki, Greece
reviews: 4
1. Re: New sticky

Thanks Grigoris_Thes... You are very welcome.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
reviews: 33
2. Re: New sticky

..Ugh! Help a techno-deprived gal out here.. where are these stickies, lol?;-) You'd think I'd know my way around TA by now;-o) Is there a nice, easy link you can provide that won't require rocket science, lol?;-) Thanks guys.. tryin' to enjoy here!!

Stalybridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
reviews: 18
3. Re: New sticky

It's not just you Litsa - I was just about to make the same comment.

And BTW, when it appears, it sounds like an excellent & very useful idea!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
4. Re: New sticky

Whew! Thanks tsipouro;-o) If I'm not mistaken, aren't stickies usually at the top of a forum page?! Oh well.. hopefully someone will kick in with the links.. I'm curious to read too;-) Enjoyin'!

Edited: 1:38 pm, February 23, 2013
Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
5. Re: New sticky

It's in the FAQ.."How to travel from Thessaloniki to neighboring countries".I found it in the forum and decide it to put it there since many people ask..Well,just yesterday i joined the DE's group so i'm currently learning.. :)

At least,i hope i didn't mess it up!!

Grigoris

Edited: 1:49 pm, February 23, 2013
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
6. Re: New sticky

Hey Grigoris:-) Just noticed your status.. congrats and welcome to the madness, lol;-) Thanks for that.. will go 'look for it'.. and let you know how I made out;-) Getting closer to enJOYin'!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
7. Re: New sticky

Thank you Litsa.. :)

Grigoris

Stalybridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Lesbos, Zagorohoria
reviews: 18
8. Re: New sticky

Congrats Grigoris! I got my second DE-ship yesterday (Zagori) so we can celebrate together!

You cannot make anything into a sticky - you have to message the TA Mods who will check it out & decide the outcome. We DEs on the Lesvos Forum just got a link to a map stickied at the top of our forum. Send a PM to whoever at TA PM'd you to "promote" you - they'll sort it for you.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
9. Re: New sticky

Thanks and congats to you too!!We can celebrate by drinking tsipouro(although not a big fan!!)..I will of course follow your advice!

Grigoris

10. Re: New sticky

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 25, 2014