We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

agois nikitas

Which Lefkada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
agois nikitas

hi my partner and i are getting married ans honeymooning in lefkas in september.

we are staying in the milos bay villas, will we need a car or does the village of agios nikitas have a supply of taxis so we can leave/get back to the villa as required?

thanks.

4 replies to this topic
London, United...
1. Re: agois nikitas

also how long will it take to walk to agios nikitas from the villa and is there a small supermarket here so we can get much needed supplies?

thanks

Lefkada, Greece
reviews: 1
2. Re: agois nikitas

honeymooning in lefkas!!!! all the best, car rentals ok 2 or 3, prices from 30 euro perday +pertol ,also scouters best from 12 euro per day ,and lots of taxis milos ??http://www.milosbayvillas.gr/pages/us/map.html

London, United...
3. Re: agois nikitas

thanks very much :)

UK and Lefkada
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
reviews: 46
4. Re: agois nikitas

It's quite a long walk to the villas from Ag. Nikitas village and it's uphill on the way back, so I'd say it's worth getting a car or scooter if you can, it will give you more freedom. Yes there are two or three small supermarkets in Ag. Nikitias where you can get your supplies. A wonderful place for a honeymoon, best wishes to you both!

Reply to: agois nikitas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted